How to use High Heaven
The sites two main features for now are the worldwide event map-tool and the community. The map can be used to get informed and inspired, or inform and inspire others. The community can be used to find like-minded women, build your network and your personal brand and lifestyle.
In the event map you can…
- Filter to find specific events or spots based on what sport you are interested in, how you want to experience that sport, when in time and where in the world
- Find events and content on the site via the free text search
- Get inspiration by viewing a broad filtering of awesome activities across the globe
- Get information about the event; Name, Date, Address and google map,Organizer, Mixed/Females only, Description, Photos, Video, Relevant content
- Get social with the event; Add to your profile Bucketlist, Comment, Ask questions, Share in social media, View Instagram flow
- Add events and spots that you know of to spread the word of more female adrenaline and inspire others! Know a cool skatebowl? Or a nice camp? – Add it!
- Add your own events and meetups, big or small! Maybe you are just looking for travel company for your next backpacking adventure – Add it!
- Add adjustments to existing events; Help us out in keeping the site relevant via the link on the event page! Tip us on cool content, video links or important information that you think is missing.
In the community you can…
- add what sports you are interested in
- save interesting events and spots to your bucketlist
- inspire others by listing adventures you have already experienced in your reversed bucketlist
- say what you are looking for; sponsors, travel company, photographer or just other fab females to ride with
- say what you are offering, if anything; PT services, coaching, hospitality for couch-surfing, board or gear rental
- send private messages
- showcase your sponsors
- link to your website or blog
- send in articles, blog posts or other cool content you would like us to publish
Q & A
Here you can find the answers to the most frequently asked questions about High Heaven
- I want to post an event, but how do I know if it fits on High Heaven?
- I want to post many events at one time, what do I do?
- My event is not showing, why?
- How can I get directions to find my way to the event?
- Something is wrong with an event description, where can I report that?
- Why are some passed events showing?
- Where can I buy tickets or register to join an event?
- The event wasn’t any good, where can I report that?
- Why can only females register to be active in the community?
- I forgot my password, can I get a new one?
- I can’t log in, what do I do?
- I found a bug, where can I report it?
- How can I help in spreading the word of more female adrenaline?